ACN is dedicated to creating opportunities for our members to network with colleagues in similar areas of practice or professional interest, through our Communities of Interest (COI) - groups of members who share a similar area of practice or professional interest. COIs provide opportunities for members to enhance their knowledge and keep up to date with:
- latest news
- identifications of best practice
- latest research findings
- current research activities
- major policy developments
Becoming an active member of a COI provides you with opportunities to:
- focus on identification of practice and policy issues
- inform ACN of role, practice and research issues
- support the dissemination of information
- contribute to ACN’s publications, such as The Hive.
ACN currently has 18 Communities of Interest, as listed.
To update which Communities of Interest you are a member of, please tick or untick the boxes, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save.