1800 061 660
You're not current logged in - if you have already purchased this item, please log in to access
This program is offered exclusively to ACN members. - Please join or renew today to have access to this program.
On completion of this module will enable the student to:
- Explain the nursing role and duty of care in relation to mental health
- Identify the components of and select appropriate use of the mental state examination
- Describe how to conduct a suicide risk assessment
- Define and identify psychosis
- Choose appropriate strategies for managing difficult behaviours and the immediate management of mental health presentations
- Describe making a referral for further mental health assessment using a structured approach.
To complete this course, you must watch the video. You may return to this page at any time to continue watching the video, however you will need to remember where you left off so you can find that place again when you visit next.
To show that you have completed this course, you must tick the box to show you have completed and then click Submit. This will then be closed and marked as completed.
* REQUIRED - Please mark complete and click submit
Content Type: Elearning module
CPD Hours: 4.00
Updated: Friday, 26 August 2022
Created: Tuesday, 28 April 2020
Back to CPD Centre