1800 061 660
You're not current logged in - if you have already purchased this item, please log in to access
This program is offered exclusively to ACN members. - Please join or renew today to have access to this program.
Completion of this module enables the participant to:
- Describe the components of a patients history relevant to the respiratory system
- Explain a respiratory physical assessment under the headings; inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation.
- Examine the nursing and medical management of common respiratory disorders
- Reflect upon their thinking and decision making in relation to this module
To complete this course, you must watch the video. You may return to this page at any time to continue watching the video, however you will need to remember where you left off so you can find that place again when you visit next.
To show that you have completed this course, you must tick the box to show you have completed and then click Submit. This will then be closed and marked as completed.
* REQUIRED - Please mark complete and click submit
Content Type: Elearning module
CPD Hours: 4.00
Updated: Tuesday, 23 June 2020
Created: Tuesday, 28 April 2020
Back to CPD Centre